Whole30 Changed Everything
In this episode, Ali interviews her wonderful husband Andrew and they discuss their family’s journey with the Whole30.
What We Cover
- the latest with Rosie & Beau
- Allison’s recent trip to Utah for the Whole30 Coaches Summit
- What is the Whole30?
- Why Whole30 is not a diet
- Where can I find resources for doing a Whole30?
- What does a Whole30 coach do and why would you want one?
- How did we decide to do our first Whole30?
- What challenges did we run into?
- How abstaining can help remove food anxiety
- How knowing yourself and your tendencies can help you tackle the challenges of Whole30
- What are NSVs?
- How the Whole30 helped Allison with mental health, sleep, and feeling more comfortable in her clothes
- How the Whole30 helped Andrew be more disciplined, have healthier digestion, and assisted with his dry skin and eczema (not to mention he lost a LOT of weight)
- Moderation vs. Abstinence
- Our favorite autumn Whole30 recipes
- What’s the best gateway squash?
- Sign up for Ali’s September Whole30
- The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
- Ali’s post about mental health
- Whole30 official website
- Ali’s Whole30 Meet & Eat
Connect with Ali